Senior UX Designer/ San Jose
A cutting-edge start is creating the next-generation virtual personal assistant. The company provides a truly open platform that allows any developer extend their knowledge and capabilities.Their UX Design System brings together the assistant experience for different devices and services around a coherent conversation and interaction patterns. Additionally, the design system accelerates their design process, and is key to keeping the user experience relevant and fresh as the product and system evolves.
VentureBeat named them the top 15 interesting startups to watch in 2016. They are actively expanding their team in San Jose and looking for top-notch designers to join their growing team
Required Skills & Experience
- What’s important is great intellect and curiosity and the ability to collaborate with engineers and product managers to flesh out flows and edge cases.
- Someone who is agile, is a maker at heart, and can get into the weeds of implementation if necessary.
- Someone with the drive to go above and beyond to produce one's best work.
- Someone who is open-minded to adopt new idea, concept, and explore more possibilities with others.
- Someone who is excited to learn new methods and topics, and can distill their core concepts.
- Someone with 2 - 4 years of experience shipping products to mass markets while creating, implementing and evolving the underlying design systems.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 401k matching -- we match $1 for every pre-tax or Roth dollar for the first 5% that you save
- 20 days PTO and 11 holidays combined with flexible working arrangement policies designed to maintain a great work-life balance including “work from home” Thursdays
- Take advantage of our brand new spacious office with 360 views of the valley
- Lunchtime soccer and basketball for those interested, an on-site gym
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.