Senior Data Scientist
This tech company is looking to add a Senior Data Scientist to their team to be a thought pioneer in new and ongoing directions of scientific research and implementation at the company level. You will work closely with the Risk team to uncover new ways to identify creditworthiness to provide financial support to a wider audience and partner with Product and Engineering teams to bring your models to production.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of industry experience in science and analytics role, or equivalent academic background.
- Experience with experimental design or A/B testing frameworks.
- Experience with analytics packages in R or Python.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ph.D. in psychology, neuroscience, statistics, physics, math, or another quantitative field.
- Experience in the financial industry.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from ideation to implementation.
- Experience working with behavioral or psychometric data.
- Experience building deep-learning models and familiarity with the popular frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.) is a huge bonus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Apply your analytical expertise in developing insights and models to grow user engagement in the Joy mobile app.
- Create and test hypotheses around new features in the app.
- Create visualizations and dashboards to express your findings to key business stakeholders.
- Uncover psychological and behavioral markers of positive financial outcomes to help educate members and increase the utility of our products.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.