Senior Data Engineering/ Big Data/ Hadoop/ Hive
A well know Iot company is looking to bring on a Data Engineer for a 6 month contract-to-hire. You will be using Python, Hadoop, SQL, Spark, and Kafka. You will be building out data pipelines and implementing new features on the internal data streaming application. They have a lot of new products being released this year and lots of opportunities to grown within the team. This is an awesome opportunity to be a hands on individual contributor to a growing firm.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Hadoop and Hive
- 2+ years of SQL and Shell scripting
- Python coding
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work on an impactful project
- Working directly with marketing data
- Using new technology to build out data pipelines
- Work on a collaborative team
- 100% hands on
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Commuter benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.