Front End Developer
Required Skills & Experience
- CSS / SCSS
- Use of common CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Mobile responsive markup and styling
- Great eye for design
- Git and GitHub experience for version control
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with the liquid template language a plus.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails a plus.
- Basic knowledge of node and npm for asset build pipelines a plus.
What You Will Be Doing
- Building and maintaining custom themes with the liquid template language.
- Focusing on craftsmanship and great design, in both the products we create and the code and technical architecture that powers them.
- Helping to improve the reliability of our products by performing maintenance and bug fixes.
- Participating in code reviews for other front end developers on the team.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.