Technical Infrastructure Product Owner (DevOps)
This company located in Irvine is looking to add a Technical Infrastructure Product Owner to their team. You will lead the technical direction, planning and execution of edge computing projects and deliverables in a large scale restaurant ecosystem. You will be a key player in the next generation of microservices deployed.
Required Skills & Experience
- Message Queuing - RabitMQ
- Git, monitor/logging solutions
- Experience with cloud-native design concepts, configuration management, containers / virtual machine application delivery, & IoT application design
What You Will Be Doing
- Driving strategic planning, project execution, development and operations for a new infrastructure platform in a progressive and collaborative Agile environment.
- Making hardware decisions to enable reliable operations inside the hostile environment of a restaurant.
- Delivering end-to-end solutions from initial concept through finished solution in the area of automated build, deployment, monitoring and server infrastructure.
- Delivering highly available microservices and virtual machines that can operate our restaurants well into the future.
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.