One of the largest leaders in the Retail domain is looking to bring on a Junior Developer to their team in Irving, Texas. The company works to solve complex business challenges for mid-large companies such as, IBM, Home Depot, and Tiffany&Co. Their goal is to merge passion for technology with business objectives to deliver real-life value.
The ideal candidate will have about 4-8 years of professional experience and be extremely driven and motivated. You should also have a strong understanding of Java, Spring Boot, and NoSQL. This is the perfect opportunity to grow your skills and work with large, influential companies that are focused on being innovative in their respective industries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with Java, Spring Boot and NoSQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-8 years of professional experience – but preferably 5-6 years of experience
- Having a strong understanding of AngularJS+ and either REST or SOAP
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Kafka
- Someone that is self-driven, motivated, and can solve complex problems with little direction
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 80% Back-End
- 20% Front-End
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Individual Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with possible conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.