Cloud DevOps Engineer
Our client supplies a Hyperscale Digital Asset Platform which assists enterprise organizations in providing their digital assets. Top organizations use our client for various digital asset needs such as document management and digital asset management.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years experience in similar role
- Ability to work with AWS services architecture
- Background in Ansible, Jenkins, or similar tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with
- NoSQL technology (e.g MongoDB)
- Apache Kafka
What You Will Be Doing
- Implement Automated Cloud Infrastructure and Delivery Pipelines
- Make the infrastructure as responsive as possible
- Respond to cloud service issues
- Take part in cloud production operations with possible on-call duties
- Participate in creating implementation strategies
- Collaborate with customer support and Dev teams to resolve issues and incidents
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.