Test Engineer Lead
One of the largest automobile players in North America is looking to hire an energized, engaged, and qualified QA Engineer to join their team. As a nationwide network with talented professionals, they provide some of the highest quality services to their customers and clients.
As a QA Engineer, you will be expected to collaborate with a team and implement QA processes within the software development framework.. Create test scripts, test case designs, and analyze test results, Specifically for their Mobile application. Knowledge of SQL will also be beneficial for troubleshooting, detecting defects and assisting resolutions.
Join this team and become a hugely influential member of this expansive and stable company!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Professional experience working with both manual and automation testing
- 4+ years in testing methodologies: Functional, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance and Performance Testing
- Skilled in Framework building with Appium
- Strong Scripting/Coding with Java or C#
- Extensive experience with Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with backend testing (SQL, Oracle)
- SoapUI or TestNG background
- Flourishes in fast-paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Automation Testing
- 25% Manual Testing
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.