A personalized healthcare start-up recieving major industry accolades is seeking a Lead DevOps engineer in North York. You’ll get the opportunity to be a part of a project that directly affects patient welness, as well as gathering data that will be used on continuing research for a cure. This team is expected to grow tremendously now an through Q2. Ideal candidates have implemented secure cloud architecture, and have stellar Security skills from startups or large companies. Due to the nature of the personalized software in the patient treatment at hand you must have a tremendous sense of detail!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years in Automation Operations
- Amazon Web Services Management
- Containerization skills (Mesos or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of PCI best practices, PIPEDA
Desired Skills & Experience
- Huge bonus for HIPAA compliant environment or background
- Experience developing Infrastructure-As-Code
Benefits & Perks
- 1-2 Days Work-From-Home flexibility
- Industry-leading benefits package
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.