Lead Software Architect | React, Node, AWS, Microservices | $140,000 - $150,000 | Dallas, TX
A Dallas based healthcare company is developing software that changes way workplace health is evaluated. They are looking to add a team lead/software architect to their growing team. This role will be responsible for management of the team as well as being a senior hands-on contributor to their main platform.
The ideal candidate will be an expert in React, Node, AWS, and microservices. The perfect candidate for this role will have several years’ experience with creating production quality software and advanced knowledge of microservices and AWS applications. Interviews are underway, so apply quickly!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ Years of professional software experience
- Several years of experience with React and Node
- AWS and Microservices experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous lead or management experience
- Deep understanding of full-stack architecture
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Client-Side
- 50% Server-Side
- 60% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- 20% Management and Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.