Senior DevOps Engineer
One of the Canadian TeleCom giants is expanding their commitment to their infrastructur environment by deploying several new projects, and are looking for Senior DevOps Engineer to lead them. You will have the opportunity to contribute to meaningful projects that will affect the future of some of the world’s premiere media companies.
The ideal candidate will adhere to the Golden Rule of DevOps: that anything worth doing is only worth doing once. The ideal Engineer will combine with a dynamic DevOps team that guides our AWS experience from top to bottom: Maintaining the infrastructure, Implementing the architecture, and using your love of the Cloud to make our team as efficient and effective as possible. You’ll do good work here, on a big stage.
Required Skills & Experience
- AWS experience is required
- AdvancedExperience/understanding of Containerization tools (Docker/Openshift)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, or Puppet)
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering
Desired Skills & Experience
- The more GItlab prowess, the better
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Linux Environment
- 40% Hybrid Cloud (Private/AWS)
- 40% Architecture
- 20% Team Management
- 40% Hands-On Implementation
- Competitive Pay: Up to $95/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months (C2H)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.