.Net Core / Angular Developer
One of Toronto’s top HR and payroll software companies is looking to build out a new team that is going to be working on their exciting new line of products. They are looking for senior .Net developers that have experience working in a micro services environment and building out applications with TDD best practices.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a fresh new project and use the latest technologies. If you have experience using Angular and .Net core and want to continue to use them in an Agile environment this is a great opportunity for you. The client can pay up to 120k and offer a great benefits package as well.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years working as a C#/.Net engineer
- Production experience in a Micro services environment
- Experience building out responsive RESTFUL APIs
- Strong knowledge of SQL, stored procedures, triggers, and working with large data sets
- At least a year of using .net core
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field
- Having a great attitude day in and day out
- Experience with Azure, AWS or google cloud
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#/.Net and SQL
- 50% frontend development with Angular
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Paid employee lunches
- Work from home one day a week
- Chance to grow into team lead/development manager
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.