Java Architect / Cloud / Angular
My team just started working with a company located in the Dallas area that is creating a voice of the customer platform for their clients to collect, analyze, and report on their experience interacting with their clients. Our client is looking to bring on a senior architect to the team, to help drive and push features and enhancements for a new platform that they are implementing across all of their current clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of experience with Java
- 5+ years of experience leveraging cloud technologies
- 5+ years of experience working with front-end technologies with Angular
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong data modeling and SQL skills
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of products
- Experience integrating with 3rd party providers
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Full-Stack development
- 80% Coding; 20% Architecture
- 70% New Development
- 95% Hands On
- 5% Management Duties
- 60% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.