Production Support Application Developer
In the heart of Downtown Toronto a major bank is looking for a full stack developer in the Capital Markets. Developing a personalized banking solutions that will enhance client experience. You will be responsible for development of the Regulatory Reporting Services (RRS) and will also get exposure to Azure and .Net Core as well.
The right Candidate must have 4+ experience in .NET Programming (C#, .NET) and would be a great asset if you have Capital Market experience and experience in RRS. This company provides great perks and can pay up to $ 90,000 for the right candidate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of production experience as a C#/.Net developer
- SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC
Desired Skills & Experience
- College diploma or university degree in computer science or a related field
- Having a great attitude day in and day out
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% back-end development with C#/.Net.
- 30% front-end development.
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.