Senior Project Manager
An organization in the broadcasting space is looking to bring on a Senior Project Manager as they expand their scope of work.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on multiple projects across a variety of business lines in a seamless manner. Must have prior experience in a Senior level position and have a proven track record of managing the full project life-cycle. Compensation will vary by experience but can reach up to $110k for the right skill set.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of prior Project Management experience
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to pivot focus to manage multiple projects without affecting the overall outcome, staying on top
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working with Kanban
- PMI certification
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Planning
- 30% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Competitive Annual Bonus
- Work from Home Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.