Senior C# / Angular 7 Engineer
If you are interested in working for a phenomenal company in Markham, that is recognized as Employee Recommended Workplaces for back to back years, give this a read! The company has a beautiful office right off the 407 and they focus on integrated technology to improve health, benefits and retirement needs. They are the main administrator of retirement and benefits plans in Canada and right now they are looking for Senior .Net contractors to join their CORE innovation and integration team. With being around since 1966, the company strives to take a large chunk in the market place and have grown immensely through mergers and acquisitions. The contract is 6 months with a good chance of extension or conversion to full time since they have so many ongoing projects and challenging work!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a .NET/Angular software development role
- Using the latest version on MVC or .Net Core
- Excellent knowledge of SQL Server
- Exeprience with migrating Angular 1 to Angular 2, 4, 5, 6, or 7 is a STRONG NICE TO HAVE
- Strong programming skills/experience in the following are desired: web services development, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular2+, CSS, HTML 5, responsive web design, TypeScript, DotNetNuke, JSON, DevExpress (web and Winforms controls), nUnit and SVN tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with the complete SDLC and object-oriented programming
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% ASP.Net MVC or Core
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.