Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Leading hedge fund who manages over $4 billion in assets is looking to hire a Senior Infrastructure Engineer who will work closely with their systems team and their application team. This is a full time position located in Midtown, Manhattan working on a team of intelligent researchers, engineers and technology experts.
In this role, you’ll also be working very closely with containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc), on premise (linux) and in the cloud infrastructures (AWS) and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience in DevOps, Site Reliability, or Software Infrastructure Engineer position
- Prior experience migrating infrastructures from on prem (Linux/Windows) to the cloud (AWS)
- Experience with Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Extremely Competitive Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Fully covered insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, etc)
- 401(k) matching
- Gym/fitness reimbursements
- Great vacation packages
- Professional development and technical training
- And more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.