Site Reliability Engineer
A premium cable network is looking for Site Reliability Engineer to join their SRE team in Midtown Manhattan. You will be apart of the larger Digital Product initiative supporting their online streaming platform, responsible for multiple projects, and get to work along side various technical teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Recent and up-to-date AWS certifications
- 4+ years managing a Linux environment
- Solid knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language (Python strongly preferred)
- Monitoring and orchestration tools and experience
Nice-to-have Skills & Experience
- Consulting experience, or experience working with various projects
- Working with multiple aspects of AWS
- Troubleshooting entire stack
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175k/year, DOE
- Opportunity to attend both local and out of town conferences
- Education budget
- Be apart of pop-culture environment
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.