SRE - Contract
This global tech consulting company is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join them for a 4-month contract, likely to extend with other projects. The company implements cloud platforms, DevOps practices, and infrastructure-as-code into leading world brands.
As an SRE you will be helping their client take their applications through the full development cycle. You’ll need experience in public cloud, preferably AWS, and be able to build and deploy CI/CD pipelines. This contract would be split between the client’s offices in India and Jersey City, NJ – expenses will be covered.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Experience with git, or similar tool
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline deployments
- Scripting and/or coding skills
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.