Junior Java Developer / Retail Technology
One of the largest companies in the retail industry is looking for a Junior Java Developer to join their team in Irving, Texas. The company helps design, build, and deploy highly scalable solutions with a focus to serve companies using leading solutions for Order Management, Supply Chain Management, e-Commerce, and Enterprise Integration. Their goal is to re-imagine Digital Commerce for Retailers to deliver applications that are functional and responsive.
The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of professional experience using Java, Spring, NoSQL, and AWS. More importantly than the technical piece is the culture fit – they need someone who is a quick learner, detail-oriented, and has a strong worth ethic. In this position you will be working on a small team and solving tough engineering problems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience with Java, Spring, and NoSQL – preferably Cassandra or MongoDB
- 2-4 years of professional working experience
- Comfortable using version control software – Git/GitHub/Bitbucket
- Go-Getter mentality and extremely detail-oriented
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using cloud technologies – AWS
- Experience deploying with Docker containers/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Retail/E-commerce/Supply Chain domain
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% New Development
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- 70% Individual Responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $60-90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Annual bonus of 8-15% of salary
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.