Software Developer .NETCore / Microservices
Our client, a trading firm located in Chicago is looking to build out a whole new team! These developers will have an opportunity to build out a greenfield .NET Core/C# platform. The developers will be building services for a Microservices based architecture for back end components and will work on cutting edge Web technologies on the front end. As well as using the latest CI/CD concepts to deliver applications that would run on a private cloud.
If you are looking to join a collaborative and fast paced environment, this is a fit for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of experience in C#/.NETCore Development
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 4/5/6
- Experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Proficient knowledge Microservices and RESTful APIs
- Solid experience in SQL Server
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a faced-pace environment
- Understanding of AWS or Azure.
- Team-oriented and prepared to wear multiple hats.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
- Performance-based bonus raise
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.