Senior DevOps Engineer
A top Software as a service Startup located in the heart of Mississauga is seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to lead the team. You will take all ownership of all the DevOps activities at this company with a team of roughly 4 QA Engineers and Developers. You will be responsible for all aspects of the CI/CD and AWS infrastructure, automate everything, ensure all crisitcal development infrastructure is secured and implemented new open source infrastructure.
The office culture is second to none, with plenty of company perks like free daily office lunch, regular team outings etc. If you thrive in an high performing environment and want to take your career to the next level, then get in touch.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of DevOps experience
- Fluent in the Microsoft platform and tool set (Server 2016, SQL Server TFS etc)
- Expert knowledge of AWS infrastructure and tool sets
- Fundamentals working with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Strong fundamentals working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong scripting skills with Powershell, Bash
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science or related degree
- Great communication skills
- Position in a leadership role
- Competitive Pay: up to $150,000/yearly (depending on experience)
- Annual Bonus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Work - life balance
- Accessible office location
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.