Windows Systems Administrator
Our client is a growing technology company in Montgomery County that is working on a number of projects and is looking to bring on a windows systems administrator. The ideal candidate will will be responsible for Windows server migrations, Active Directory, Office 365, and storage. Any public (Azure) or private (VMware) cloud experience would be nice to have as well.
This person will be joining a team and will play an important role in some upcoming projects, including a Windows 2008 to 2016 migration. They are looking for someone who is a team player but can also work independently when need be.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive Windows server experience (2008/2016)
- Strong Virtualization Experience with VMware
- Scripting Experience with Powershell
- SAN/NAS Knowledge or TSM backup
- Office 365 administration
Desired Skills & Experience
- Public Cloud Exposure (Azure)
- ADFS, SSO, or SCCM experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Server administration
- 60% Day to Day Administration
- 40% Project Based Work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55.00/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.