Fullstack .Net Developer
A city in the GTA is looking to bring on a full stack developer to work on their core team. They are working with new Enterprise asset management software (EAM) and need a skilled developer that has experience with EAM involving buildings, vehicles, infrastructure and finances. They also work on over 250+ applications that they run for the city ranging from the small to enterprise level.
This is a great opportunity for a full stack developer who is looking to continuously work on new development work with the latest and greatest technologies and constantly work on fresh projects. They are looking for someone with Experience with C#.Net and experience with Angular/React. They can pay a salary up to 90,000 a year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of development experience with C#.NET
- Working with SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, and business layer development
- Experience with ASP.Net MVC
- Experience working with an Enterprise Asset Management software
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ year degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% backend development with C#/.Net
- 50% frontend development with Angular and Typescript
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $90K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.