Senior DevOps Engineer
This Dumbo, Brooklyn based tech startup is looking to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer and can pay up to $160k.
This cutting-edge tech startup is taking a unique approach to the healthcare industry and providing a solution that is used by big name clients across the United States. They are a stable, growing and profitable company that offers a laid-back, hard-working and focused culture.
The DevOps Engineer position is an excellent fit for engineers who come from a Linux Systems Engineering or network infrastructure background that have a strong background working in production with AWS cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong experience owning infrastructure in AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud
- Linux System Engineering experience
- Experience with Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Security infrastructure
- Database experience (PostgreSQL, SQL)
- Experience with Monitoring (Sensu, Nagios, Logstash, Splunk, Grafana)
- Strong networking background
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Casual dress, Friday happy hours, and excellent commuter and health benefits and equity in the company all make this office in the trendiest neighborhood in Brooklyn a gem to work at.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.