Mid-Level Embedded Software Engineer
A local surveillance company in Philadelphia is looking to bring on an embedded software engineer. Currently they work on a small team of five on new development. Their main application not only stores the data for the surveillance but allows customers to control and maneuver their cameras through phone and mobile applications.
As they try to perfect their own products their looking for an engineer to join the team and not only help design the products but lead the team up until full development of the security systems. You would enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment with the opportunity to lead the team on your own designs. The team does offer video game tournaments as well as unlimited vacations to maintain the best possible work-life balance. If you’re excited to start a new opportunity and work on new and exciting products then apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ Years of Embedded Software Engineering Development
- BS/MS/PhD in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board Design
- Scripting Experience with Python
- C/C++ knowledge is a huge bonus!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication & leadership skills
- Ability to manage and lead a team through the development of your own designs
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Embedded Software Engineering
- 50% Hands On
- 20% Lead Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great Health, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with match TBD
- The ability to work with the team to make your designs possible!
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Company-wide video game competitions
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.