Machine Learning Engineer / Python / RESTful APIs
A Software company in the Health Insurance space has been growing rapidly and is putting an emphasis on investing in their Data teams! The mid-sized company based in River North is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join the team. The ideal candidate has both experience building out APIs in at least one programming language as a Software Engineer, but also Data Science experience building Machine Learning algorithms with a heavy math/statistics background. Ideally, you’ve been a Data Scientist working directly with a team of Software Engineers, or vice versa.
If joining an innovative and rapidly growing organization excites you, join a company that believes success begins with investing in their employees first!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s STEM degree
- 1-2+ years of Software Development experience in any object-oriented language
- 2-3+ years of Machine Learning experience working as a Data Scientist
- Experience working with different departments within an organization
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s or PhD STEM degree
- Experience with Python or Java programming experience
- Mentorship experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Machine Learning
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.