One of the largest accounting firms in the nation is looking to bring on a .NET Manager to their Innovation Development practice in their Downtown Dallas office. This position will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients’ tax departments redesign, redefine, and redeploy tax to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. The team helps their clients create a guided path to innovation by developing the right methods that generate insight based ideas, and to select, produce, and commercialize the most valuable and viable results.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers helping solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. The ideal candidate for the position will have professional experience with .NET, SQL, ASP.NET, C#, and Entity Framework. This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work at one of the largest accounting companies and join a team that is working on revolutionizing the industry.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong development experience with .NET, C#, and SQL
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Information Systems, or Management
- Desire to be involved in business development and financial management
- Ability to train, coach, and supervise staff
- Capability to keep up to date with local, national, and economic issues
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working with vendor frameworks such as DevExpress or Kendo
- Understanding of OOP and principles and the agile programming methodology
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% New Development, 40% Maintenance
- 50% Architecture, 50% Coding
- 40% Front-End, 60% Back-End
- 40% Hands On
- 60% Management Duties
- Competitive Salary: Up to $135k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.