Senior Java Engineer / RESTful APIs / Microservices
A finance company located in Rolling Meadows is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join their team! The organization is ever-growing, and is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that has strong fundamental experience building RESTful APIs within Java. The ideal candidates will have built out Microservices within Springboot and deployed to AWS.
If you’re interested in joining a tech-forward team with a well-known company that’s willing to give hands-on training, apply to learn more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of Java Development experience
- Strong experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with Java frameworks, like Spring or Hibernate
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS experience is a huge plus
- Experience building out Microservices with Springboot
- Any experience with Kafka is a major plus
- Experience with Frontend technologies like Angular or React
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% AWS
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.