Principal Software Engineer
A company near the Seaport District of Boston, MA is looking to bring on a Software Engineer that specializes in Java, Spring, and AWS. This company creates unique software products for unmanned aircrafts for the future skies in the United States. This is an opportunity to work in a startup like environment with the backing of an enterprise level company.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- A degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- You are an expert in either Java with Spring/Springboot
- Experience in either AWS or GCP
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Robotics, Big Data, Deep Learning
- Previous experience with Scala or Kotlin is a plus
- Passion for all of your projects, both professionally and outside of work
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on next generation technology for unmanned airplanes
- Collaborating with an accomplished team of software and machine learning engineers
- Contributing hands-on to the company's product
- Providing innovative and technical leadership to younger engineers
- Up to $175K base salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.