Site Reliability Engineer @ Tech Consulting Company
This global tech consulting company is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join them for a 4-6 month contract to start, likely to extend with other projects. The company implements cloud platforms, DevOps practices, and infrastructure-as-code into leading world brands.
As an SRE you will be helping their client take their applications through the full development cycle. You’ll need experience in public cloud, preferably AWS, and be able to build and deploy CI/CD pipelines. The ideal candidate will have a range of experiences that will allow for sharp troubleshooting and the ability to help out in a variety of environments dependent on their client. You'll be working with higher level execs so being able to explain the hows and whys of your work will be key here.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Experience working in public cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD pipeline deployments
- Scripting and/or coding skills
- Experience with Hashicorp tools
Desired Skills & Experience
- Consulting experience
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Competitive Pay: Up to $90/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 - 6 months to start
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.