Our client is a one-of-a-kind company, that is revolutionizing how people and businesses plan worldwide. The mission is to help provide a strong framework to streamline the ability to help companies collaborate with each other to better set themselves within the market they exist.
Over 5,000 companies worldwide are relying on this fast-growing company framework to help manage and upgrade their businesses.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Development/Integration
- Strong problem solving, communication, and leadership skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with React, Angular, and Node on the server side
- Some experience with Ruby or Python
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Software development
- 75% Hands On
- 50% Management Duties
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Great office in North Dallas
- Gym membership discount
- Catered Lunches
- Gain worthy industry experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.