Site Reliability Engineer
This renowned software company is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team in Chelsea. Headquartered on the west coast, this company focuses on big data analytics and partnering up with their clients to tackle real world security issues.
As a Site Reliability Engineer on their NYC team, you’ll be working on a mix of operations, automation, and architecture. The ideal candidate will come from a development background. The company and team are known for their continuous curiosity and problem-solving mentality. You’ll have had experience in a variety of situations and be able to work fluidly with their clients across their environments and troubles.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Background in software engineering
- Experience in both cloud and on-prem environments
- Proficiency in scalability, reliability, automation, architecture
- Ability to troubleshoot engineering issues in the field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230K/year, DOE
Benefits will include
- Excellent health, dental, and vision coverage
- Take what you want PTO
- Catered meals
- And more!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.