This San Jose Company began with a simple but challenging question: why can’t today’s networks function with the same availability, security and can’t-fail precision as engineering efforts like Mars rovers? Their breakthrough came with the development of continuous network verification, which builds a deep understanding of network infrastructure to model and mathematically verify network-wide policies, providing intuitive, actionable insight. They are the FIRST networking company to leverage this technology to eliminate network outages and vulnerabilities which can lead to astronomical losses.?
As a Front End Software Engineer, you will bring the magic of Intent-Based Networking to life for our users by delivering the user interface (UI) for our flagship product. Your ability to build highly interactive and polished user interfaces will provide an enjoyable and productive experience to our users.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of HTML markup with an emphasis on cross-browser responsive design techniques
- Familiarity with CSS methodologies (OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM) and preprocessing (LESS / SASS).
- Strong expertise writing asynchronous code using AJAX and promises
- Experience with web services and RESTful API designs and websockets
- Comfort with Git, Linux (including CLI), and JIRA
- A strong testing mindset (Mocha / Chai)
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related) with at least 5 years of relevant experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborate as a full time member of the UI team
- Analyze requirements and propose solutions, designs, and interactions that deliver the value of the product and its features
- Deliver data-driven, complex interface solutions with an eye on performance, scalability, and reusability.
- Give data life though innovative visualizations and interactions
- Develop polished user interfaces using modern web technologies
- Participate in code reviews, research, and prototyping to drive the Front End goals
- Up to $200k for the right person
- Fully covered health benefits
- Commuter reimbursement program
- Open collaborative office space
- Free lunch and snacks
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.