Looking to work on a once and a lifetime project?! Look no further... Currently working with a well known communications company that will a part of building out the first sustainable city! They are looking for Data Engineers that utilizing languages/tools like Python, Spark , EMR, and Airflow. If you are looking to help build out a 5g network for the first energy efficient city please apply!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience as a Data Engineer
- Excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills
- Experience with EMR & Airflwo
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Candidates must be local
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Hadoop & Hive and other data processing frameworks such as Spark, Kafka, Storm and Elastic search
- Experience working with data processing infrastructure
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.