.Net and Angular Developer
provider located in the North greater Toronto area is looking for senior .Net developers. They are migrating their core platforms to the latest version of Angular. The company is open bringing on developers for full time or contract. This is a great opportunity to work on an enterprise level project with a skilled team.
Ideally the candidate will have 5+ years working as a full stack .Net developer and has been using Angular or React. The client can also pay a great salary up to 120,000 a year or a competitive contract rate.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience developing applications as a .Net developer
- Strong experience with Backend development with C#, SQL, stored procedures, triggers, and middle tier development.
- You have built out Restful web APIs (Restful)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ year degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
- Experience working with Azure/AWS or other cloud hosting services
- Experience working with .Net core is a big plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% backend development with C#/.Net
- 60% frontend development with Angular and Typescript
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.