An Interactive Agency located outside of Philly is hiring for a Senior Front End Developer. This company has been around for 10+ years and recently merged with a California Experience Agency. They have been successful due to the relationships they build with their clients, constantly working to better the products they are delivering and keeping all lines of communication open. The team has a large number of mid to junior developer and really needs a senior developer to help set the pace and bring agile practices to life.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of production experience
- Exposure to frameworks: angular, vue, react
- Git or SVN
- RESTful API Integration
- Experience with Content Management Systems
Desired Skills & Experience
- interest in user experience
- interest in backend development
- understanding of agile processes
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front end development
- 100% Hands On
- Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Above average paid time off and a relaxed work week
- Work from home days
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.