Senior Cloud Engineer/ Machine Learning/ Algorithmic Development/ Sunnyvale
An eCommerce company in Sunnyvale is building out a brand new store operations AI team. This is a new division at their Sunnyvale location and they are actively interviewing to fill out this team.
This is a great chance to get your foot in the door with a large fortune 500 company while expanding your experience. The manager is looking to bring this person on-board quickly. Apply for consideration!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of professional machine learning experience
- Extensive work with predictive analysis and preparing data
- Strong Cloud background (AWS/GCP)
- Experience with Data Structures, Algorithmic Development and Performance Tuning
- Deep Learning frameworks would be a major plus
- MS or PhD in relevant degree
What You Will Be Doing
- 33% Data Analysis
- 33% Data Modeling
- 33% Machine Learning
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
- Career growth
- Catered lunch Fridays
- Possible work from home options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.