Senior Software Engineer
This media-based engineering firm is looking to bring on a Senior Software Engineer. They are recognized as one of the top 5 fastest growing media companies in the USA and recently quadrupled the size of their office. They have pride in being a one-stop-shop for high quality stock media at a fraction of the cost.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of Experience in Software Development
- Back End: Node
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using REST APIs
- Ability to collaborate with senior management, product design team, and junior team members
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Building Back End Features (Node)
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision Fully Covered
- 401(k) Plan
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Vacations
- Equity/Stock Options
- Casual Fridays
- Happy Hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.