Senior DevOps Engineer / Azure / Automation
A SaaS company in the medical industry located downtown in the loop is looking to bring on a Senior DevOps Engineer to their engineering team. You will be working to migrate their entire infrastructure into Azure from the current data center hosted in VMWare. The ideal candidate is a DevOps Engineer that who is looking to learn and grow within an organization. If you love working in a collaborative environment, this is a good opportunity to grow your skillset!
Required Skills & Experience
- Advanced background in System Administration
- 3+ Years working hands-on with Azure in a large scale production environment
- 3+ years experience scripting in Powershell or related scripting languages
- Experience working with SCCM or SCOM
- Experience supporting SQL databases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands-on experience with Networking and/or Security technologies
- Azure MCSE or MCSD preferred
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows, Azure, Powershell, SQL
- 100% Hands On Cloud Migration and Automation Work
- Competitive Pay: Up to $170,000
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.