Apply for this job
May 6, 2019
San Jose, CA
- Work in highly varying levels of abstraction from product strategy to technical specifications to implementation.
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of applications and platforms.
- Work effectively with cross functional and BU teams including Product Management, and Experience Design (XD).
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Hands on with troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues.
- To lead change – Learn fast, Be Bold and have the ability to innovate and challenge status quo.
- Be passionate about solving customer problems.
- Experience with Salesforce Admin and Developer skills with the emphasis on custom applications development on Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning components, Visual force pages, APEX, and Triggers. Experience with Relational Database including SOQL, SOSL query language.
- 5+ Years of Salesforce Development Experience
- 2+ Years of Salesforce Admin Experience
- 2+ Years of Experience of GIT Source Control Management
- Commuter benefits
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
Apply for this Job
Mark Wyllie(wb) is leading the search for this position. Use the button below to send us your resume and let us know you’re interested in the job!
Back to job listings