Senior SQL Developer/2 Days Work From Home
Our client, an IT healthcare company located in River North, is looking for a Senior SQL Developer to join their scrum team as they transition from their data center into Azure. The databases you will be working with will revolve around hospital and patient information.
They’re looking for someone who can write stored procedures, develop table schemas, and monitor/optimize them at a high level. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with the DevOps team to automate deployments in support of development processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7+ years of experience with SQL Server.
- 7+ years of experience with T-SQL.
- 2+ years of Azure SQL experience.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Proficient in healthcare terminology.
What You Will Be Doing
- SQL Server
- SQL Azure
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
- Annual bonus
- Discounts off golf courses
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.