Mid Level- DevOps Engineer
A very growing SaaS company in Tysons, Va is looking for a Mid Level DevOps Engineer to support their recently awarded five-year $377 million contract. This role will work as an integration engineer with responsibilities to analyze, design, and implement continuous deployments while ensuring high availability on production and pre-production systems.
Required Skills & Experience
• 5+ years of Linux systems engineering
• 1-2 years building automation pipelines using python (or other)
• experience using Jenkins or similar
• knowledge of build tools and best practices
• experience with an automation tool (chef, puppet, ansible)
• prior experience supporting a hosted Saas environment
• Experience working in an Agile (scrum) environment
• Great communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree
What You Will Be Doing
• 80% Hands On
• 20% Team Collaboration
• Competitive Pay: $50-60/Hr base (commensurate with experience)
You Will Receive The Following Benefits:
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Sick Time Leave
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.