Director Of User Experience/Product Design
This company is releasing their Native based application in the next few weeks. The Director Of User Experience /Product Design will have 5 direct reports and will be charged with maintaining and adjusting the newly released application, to fit the needs of clients. This is a 15 person design team with 5 direct reports. You will be also manage the Visual UI Design team, play a crucial role in recruiting, professional training, performance reviews, and setting team goals. With the release coming, the company is projecting that their will be over 100,000 users/downloads in the first few days.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience leading Digital Design in iOS, Android and Web platforms
- Extensive experience in Native App design.
- 3 years demonstrating strong mobile experience.
- 5 years of management experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in building Native applications
- Maintaining and grooming of large scale applications
- Understanding and experience in leading a team of user experience developers
- Competitive Salary: Up to $175K/year + 20% bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Commuter benefits
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.