Junior DevOps Engineer / DevOps Intern
Are you a Junior DevOps Engineer / DevOps Intern who is eager to jump-start your career? If so, you’ve come to the right place! An awesome healthcare company located in downtown Chicago is looking to bring a DevOps Engineer to the team with anywhere from 0-3 years of previous experience. This company is set on finding a good culture fit: someone with a growth mindset who is willing to learn and work on a team. This is the perfect opportunity to be a part of a growing organization and to expand your skill set.
Required Skills & Experience
- 0-3 years’ experience
- Some understanding of containerization
- AWS exposure
- Shell Scripting
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop, maintain and optimize automated deployment, certification and testing infrastructure for platform/solutions against multiple cloud and platforms that are on premise
- Design new strategies for optimizing all aspects of the certification, CI, release and deployment processes using latest cloud, container and virtualization techniques - AWS, Azure, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.