One of our clients in San Diego that provides high quality software application and platforms services seeks to add a python engineer to the team. In this position a qualified engineer would work with customers to deploy, integrate, and extend cloud-based PaaS and SaaS products into customer environments. This position would be working with, and reporting directly to the Services Manager in a satellite office, where you would have the chance to experiment the newest technologies in the industry. Click apply below to get started with this exciting opportunity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience developing REST APIs
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience developing, implementing, debugging and maintaining applications
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience using Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Experience with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Experience with HTTP servers (Apache, NGINX)
- Experience with web frameworks and environments (Django, Flask, Node.js)
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Payed time off
- Fun, unique work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.