A company that is reinventing manufacturing is looking to bring a UX Designer to their growing team! The Designer will be improving the experience our the users, while installing, programming and working alongside the robots. Through the software experience design process, the designer will work to research and implement conceptual development to the frontend application. This UX Designer will ensure quality, while making sure that the application is fast and scalable for all users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in HTML, CSS, Sketch, AdobeCC, InVision, Framer, Principle, Origami, and Invision Studio.
- Portfolio that demonstrates tasteful design and excellent user experience
- Experience in implementing an application which fits different sized screen, while having the same fluency
Desired Skills & Experience
- Professional experience in installing and programming
- Interest in robotics
- Past experience in the robotics field
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.