Senior UX Designer
A leading fin-tech company combining machine learning with economic methods is looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to joining their team. This Software team requires a Senior UX/UI designer to establish the future direction of their products. This UX/UI designer would be responsible for working with their end-user, engineers and product managers to develop the companies end application. This Senior UX/UI designer would achieve this through conducting research around the design, architecting the user journey of the application. Developing conceptual mock ups and collaborating with the engineers to bring their concept to life. This Senior UX/UI designer would be working with exciting new technologies and would be creating a simplistic but beautiful application for the companies end users.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be experienced with wireframes & mockups
- Well versed in usability testing
- Requires a competent understanding of prototyping
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to collaborate with engineering team
- Understanding of HTML/CSS
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% New Development
- 25% Maintenance
- 25% proof of concepts
- 90% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Fantastic R&D space
- Full medical, dental, and vision health care plans, 401K, stock options
- Flexible hours and emphasis on employee work-life balance with unlimited vacations
- Annual conference and training budget to enhance skills
- Competitive Salaries and bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 11 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.