Manager of IT Application Development
A non-profit company located in Washington D.C is hiring for a Manager of IT Application Development - Their mission is to transform cardiovascular care and heart health around the globe. This position will lead the team, and collaborate with Internal Project Managers, Business Associates, Quality Assurance team and the business lines to carry out the day to today operation, while still being technically hands-on in a Microsoft environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ year’s professional experience in Software Development
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, HTML/CSS, SQL skillset
- Must have been a team lead/manager in the past
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a healthcare setting
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Management Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.