Senior Application Developer
A non-profit company located in Washington D.C is hiring for a Senior Application Developer - Their mission is to transform cardiovascular care and heart health around the globe. Ideal candidate is proficient in Microsoft databases such as SQL. This role is stepping into a high-level team, supporting their biggest revenue generating stakeholder group.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years’ experience working with databases, preferably SQL
- Business Intelligence Experience
- Must be a U.S Citizen (no clearance required)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
Desired Skills & Experience
- MongoDB or Postgres skillset
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Back-end focused
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 – 6 Months CTH
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.